- Battery Type: Flat Plate Technology
- Battery Capacity: 100AH-200AH
- Battery voltage: 12 V
- Brand : Husky
- Technology: Lead Acid Battery
Flat Plate Inverter Battery
- DRY-CHARGED BATTERIES ALSO AVAILABLE IN ALL VARIANTS
- No shedding of plates.
- No premature capacity loss in the battery
- lower maintenance and higher running capacity.
- High standards of CARBON
- Reduce Sulphation
- High Pressure Die Casting Creates highly accurate and smooth spines without cavities. The spines used in a Husky battery promise long life of the batteries.
- Gravity Casting Automatic gravity casting offers good dimensional accuracy, a smoother cast surface finish, and improved mechanical properties. This is why Husky offers the best inverter battery in India.
- Heat Sealing Automatic heat sealing of container and lid (top cover) with controlled temperature ensures proper fitting and no spillage of acid from a Husky battery.
- Auto Air-Pressure Testing This automatic testing method double checks that the Heat Sealing process was done correctly to ensure maximum safety.
- Auto Internal Resistance Testing Automatic test benches to check internal resistance of all cells provide 100% perfect battery output.
- Auto Short Circuit Testing 100% no short circuit between positive and negative plates of all the cells.
We at ‘Agson Industries Pvt Ltd’ specialize in manufacturing of Inverter, UPS, Solar and Traction Batteries for more than two decades now. We are located in North India in an industrial belt of Bahadurgarh, Haryana.
With our state-of-the-art manufacturing unit and very systematic production line lead by industry veterans; that we are proud of, and we assure you will vouch for at any time.
Having a dedicated research and development department, our products always undergo continuous testing and quality check procedures that enables us to stay abreast of the market and time’s needs.
We are seeking potential company to join hands with as we believe, you may be a phenomenal partner and if our visions coincide, we could find a way together. Yes, there’s much uncertainty in business today, and it becomes even more important to join hands with stable, dependable and much trustworthy partners.